I tried several things to try to make the front and back of the boat have a canoe look, like the picture I’m working off of, however every one of them failed, so I stood back and studied it for a while, then it occured to me, to make a compound cut on both bandsaws.
Here is what I got done on the firont of the model, when I started to take pictures.
Now I needed to make the covering again resawed laminations of plywoods, to give the appearance of planks running lengthwise on this roof covering.
I then glued up some more plywood panels laminations, so I can resaw them tomorrow, into 3/16” thick panels, to be fastened as the roof covering over the back gable, just as the front was done today.
So far around 2 days work into this project.