The Thorsen House Side Table project is finally finished. The goal of this Challenge was to motivate new expression of the traditional table and to find other ways to interpret the work. I have benefited from this challenge by enhancing my kno...
|View fred's:||home||workshop||projects (14)||blog (15)||reviews (0)||forum topics (1)||buddies (8)||favorites (0)||activity log|
256 posts in 2886 days
Location: Pasadena, CA
Latest Activity | view all »
Latest Projects | view all 14 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 15 »
I have really enjoyed looking at all the completed projects. They are truly awesome. I installed the pegs last week. I used a shim to help prevent installing the pegs too deep. It worked well. I put tape around the peg mortises to help in t...
There was a recent blog about removing the shipping stuff off of tools and such. Many of the responses mentioned the use of WD-40. In the spirit of a public service announcement and not wanting to hijack the thread, here is some additional inf...
I finally finished the design work for the table aprons. Nothing quite spectacular but my own touch and interpretation has been added. No pics yet since my daughter has not returned from England with my camera. She should be back Sunday night. ...
I was out of town for four days and fell behind on my schedule. I cut 30 mortises for the pegs last night. I received some tips from Karson on the making, assembly and finishing the pegs. Thanks Karson. Don gave me a tip on the pegs. He s...