After completing my first woodwork project, I realize that there are tons of things around the house that I can fix myself:
- doors that don’t close properly
- increase storage space by building/adding shelves
- fix wobbly furniture (chairs, bed frames)
- build hook strips/hangers for hanging clothes
Some of the larger projects I look forward to getting into include:
- building two benches by our main house entrance (inside)
- build a fence around our small yard
My absolute #1, dream project, is to build a Classical Guitar. I have already gathered materials for the build, and I am reading up on it. Can’t wait to start.
Love this website!