Using what I had lying around in my shop I decided to try and get every last grain of dust to my DC before it got me.
I cut the top of the bucket off to equal the height I had from the table top to the router table.
Then I cut with my jigsaw a 2 3/4” hole for the outlet and then cut slits radiating out from the hole to the 4 1/8” line. I then took pliers and bent the tabs out, pressed the 4” irrigation pipe in and secured it with 3/4” flashing screws. I could have caulked the join but I didn’t.
Using 4” fittings throughout and irrigation pipe I secured a 45o cutoff piece to the fence then a 90o sweep and a short piece to a wye. I used two flashing screws in each of these joins so I have the option to loosen or adjust later. The pipe is a somewhat tight fit in the wye so I coupled the stub to a 6” long (stretched out ) piece of dustrite (Rockler) pipe to the stub in the bucket, this allows me to remove the fence with all the other stuff and look inside the bucket.
I can now slip this pipe into the wye and it stays put. to get the Dustrite connector to be an easy fit to the irrigation pipe is a bit of a chore, after trying several differrent methods I found the easiest way is to put it on the disc sander and go very gently all the way through the white plastic untill the black starts showing evenly all the way around, for 3” of length.
-- Love thy neighbour as thyself