I know that the last blog entry alluded to some mention of the drawer construction, but I barely took any pictures so I guess I’ll have to describe it a little. Originally the grain in the drawer fronts were going to run horizontally as dra...
|View emetric's:||home||workshop||projects (52)||blog (9)||reviews (0)||forum topics (2)||buddies (29)||favorites (203)||activity log|
134 posts in 1858 days
Location: Deltona, FL
Latest Activity | view all »
|commented on||Great performer. Zero problems. 5 stars.||10-06-2014 02:58 PM|
|commented on||Rolling Clamp Rack||09-23-2014 02:54 PM|
|commented on||More $0.51 cull lumber furniture||09-16-2014 12:09 PM|
|commented on||Finishing our Bookshelf||09-08-2014 02:21 PM|
|commented on||Knife block||09-07-2014 02:55 AM|
|commented on||wedding wine box||08-07-2014 02:05 PM|
|commented on||A mallet from the firewood pile||08-04-2014 08:52 PM|
|added project||Functional Kitchen decor ...... pizza peel?||07-26-2014 06:48 PM|
|commented on||Another Mobile Pegboard Cabinet||07-24-2014 03:04 AM|
|commented on||Play Kitchen for my daughter.||05-07-2014 12:30 PM|
|added project||Cherry bath vanity||04-05-2014 12:45 AM|
|added blog entry||Bathroom Vanity Commision #5: Drawers, finish, reveal||04-05-2014 12:30 AM|
|started topic||If only.........||03-24-2014 08:33 PM|
|added blog entry||Bathroom Vanity Commision #4: Bottom shelf, medicine cabinet, and spraying the interior||03-24-2014 08:19 PM|
|added blog entry||Bathroom Vanity Commision #3: Face frames and cabinet interior||03-24-2014 07:39 PM|
Latest Projects | view all 52 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 9 »
As I have mentioned in an earlier post, it was decided early on that we would make the bottom shelf slatted instead of flat plywood. This actually turned out to be a little more challenging that I had hoped. It ended up with 12 slats, originally...
The face frames were not all that involved so I did not take a lot of pictures of the cuts and positioning of the parts. Most of the pieces were square edged pieces joined with dominos. At one point I had to decide on whether or not to include a...
After milling the leg blanks, I moved on to tapering the bottoms of the legs. I decided to only double taper the front legs only because the rear legs are only visible from the sides. After tapering the legs, I decided to assemble the side...
I started a commission for a custom bath vanity a few months ago. I am going to try to blog the process in as much detail as I can remember for anyone that would like to follow along. The project is not quite finished yet and I had been meaning t...