I went through the entire shed today and got all the junk that has been accumulating for the last year or so out of it (two garbage cans so far). After I swept the wood shavings out I noticed a 6 inch wide hole in the floor. So I had to replace a section of the floor about 1ft wide by 8ft long in the entrance because it was so haggard.
Next up is getting the tools organized and doing some maintenance on them since I didn’t have time to do so when I was in college.
And yes there will be photos in a bit once my phone is charged up
-- tools are only as good as the hands that hold them https://www.custommade.com/by/emeraldcrafts/