I didn’t realize it had been so long since I posted my last entry. Well, life takes over, I guess. Anyway, there is some more progress to report. About a month ago, I was looking for uphostery foam online when I realized there was a problem with my design. A standard sofa cushion is about 24” square, but mine weren’t. I would save a great deal on the foam if I modified my design for this size cushion.
I will have more posts later. I need to tap into the collective wisdom here for some design advice. Also, I began milling lumber today! Stay tuned!
-- -- Jim E., Oswego, NY. Create, have fun, and work safely!