This was my Saturday project. Should’ve been pretty simple but it actually gave me some problems. For one thing it ended up being about an inch shorter than I had planned because trying to get it to sit flat turned out to be the biggest challenge. I know most of you have been there at one time or another. Ok.. just a little
off here… oops… that was too much etc. etc… Here’s some pics.
The legs and top pieces are cut and ready:
I used a clamp to hold the leg pieces together and drilling a pilot hole put a screw in the top and bottom.
Here’s a tip – when you need to take some off as mentioned above remember to remove the nail or screw before you send your saw blade through it…
Legs and top are together:
Then I added a lower shelf which also serves as a brace for the legs – and it’s done:
-- Respect your tools so you keep all your fingers to play guitar... and Thank God daily.