Okay things are coming together nicely in terms of improved workflow. Here is an updated layout:
A lot of the wood storage was from a bunch of pallets I reclaimed and didn’t know what to do with. I am burning my way through that stuff and was able to tighten it up a bit. Then I shuffled the 4 drawer file cabinet and that 20×42 work bench. I can now access everything and there is a lot of room to move around. In the long term I am not sure about the air compressor in relation to the bandsaw- but we will see how it goes.
I’ve spent the last couple of days doing carving on the rocking dragon- pics are due- and doing the clear coat on the large Skyrim Bench and a Stargazer I cleaned up for a friend. I thought sanding was my least favorite part of woodworking, but I think I am changing that to applying clear coat. So after I wrap these up (and I think they are just ready for a final sanding) I am going to investigate getting setup to spray my stains and lacquers. This will massively improve my throughput I think.