LumberJocks

Bedroom Wall Unit #9: Moving upstairs

  • Advertise with us
Blog entry by depictureboy posted 1341 days ago 842 reads 0 times favorited 0 comments Add to Favorites Watch
« Part 8: Spraying is becoming better Part 9 of Bedroom Wall Unit series Part 10: creeping along...howdoyado? »

Well I finally pulled the trigger. I noticed that I was falling into the rut that I do with my code, always waiting to release until its just right…well it never gets there, you have to pull the trigger not look back and fix the little things you miss as you move forward….

So anyway with the help of a friend I was able to get the tall cabinets upstairs. I have the back on one unit and it survived the move, my wife wanted me to get the other one moved up too while I had help; it didnt survive the move…I didnt have the back on yet and when we were muscling it upstairs the glue joint on the top panel failed and it came off. luckily the way we were moving it, no one was hurt and the unit didnt go anywhere. So I just have to reglue the top and assemble the back…on the twin to this. then I have to build the bridge.

Looking for an electrician now to move 3 outlets around.

-- If you can't build it, code it. If you can't code it, build it. But always ALWAYS take a picture.



0 comments so far

Have your say...

You must be signed in to post the comments.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

GardenTenders.com :: gardening showcase