After a while away from the garage, I could clean it up and make some room to keep with the table saw.
I changed the incra postioner for a longer 25”, I cannot import the 32” because of shipping cost, but I think the 25” will do.
I made a top out of some left overs and tried a “sandwich” of MDF and hardboard. I think the final one will be made out of fenolic multilaminate and hardboard. this top desn´t have a hardwood frame becouse is just to try things out.
The way to attach the top to the saw was something I have tried different ways, and I´m thinkg of embedding t-nuts inside the sandwich o several places.
This top may become my drill press table in the future once I made the final top.
The thing is very sturdy, and if you force it to move the hole moves toghether so it keeps square. I will play a little with this for a few weeks and then will go for the next step that is attaching a router lift.