I have a fresh post up on http://daves-workshop.blogspot.com/2014/03/miter-saw-dust-hood-plumbing-complete.html
Quick summary though. The ducting for the miter saw dust hood is done, tied into the original system. With that part of the bench done,
I have started moving hand held power tools off of the workbench, and no to the miter saw bench cubby. I spent some time reorganizing some items, and finally am able to at least give you a peek at the plywood scrap shelf on the base of the main workbench. It’s not fancy, it is literally made up of scraps I sources out of the cutoff bin, but it really solidifies the bench, and provides the storage I so desperately need!
And lastly, Harbor Freight strikes again, and this time it is a home run with the variable speed oscillating multifunction tool. Not a fine woodworking tool, not something I will use a lot, but it is helping me do a job I was not having any luck getting done!
-- My workshop blog can be found at http://daves-workshop.blogspot.com