Well, the sanding was done, I still need to install the leveling hardware for the router plate, so one last item there, and I am done. I had noticed that my rip fence wasn’t quite up to snuff. The handle nearly pointed at the floor before the fence locked in place.
After seeing a thorough write up on BT3Central I decided that it was time to fix my fence, and per instructions, I straightened the tail on the clamper A cam, reassembled the fence, and tested it. All is well and good. The fence now locks exactly where it is supposed to.
More cleaning is coming over the next couple of weeks while I actively try to get my shop clean and organized. And yes, before anyone asks, pics are coming. My batteries on my camera are dead now, I need to get to the store to buy some new ones…
-- Manufacturer of fine quality sawdust since 1984. Comments and advice on my shop welcome. Check it out at http://lumberjocks.com/dbhost/workshop. Gladly accepting shop build donations!