Well the polishing went pretty quick although I did burn through the finish a little on the back but I’ve chosen to ignore it. I’ve also discovered that the wipe on poly isn’t very hard and seems to dent/scratch pretty easily so I think I’ll do the laquer next time in spite of the fumes. I’ll have to wait till summer and do it outside. Still the last few things went pretty well. Had a couple of hiccups with the electronics but they are all fixed up now and it’s rocking pretty hard. That took a really long time, most be so hard to make a living as a luthier. All kinds of new respect for those guys. Think I’ll turn a bowl or something next. A project I can do in an afternoon! More pics on the project page.