Well it’s day 6 of my 30 Projects in 30 Days challenge and I’ve just completed my fourth project. I did not expect this challenge to be easy, and so far I have not been dissappointed!
In an effort to make sure no one is getting bored with my continued wine bottle stopper collection, I thought I would push myself to try something new. I’ve been thinking off using the open segmentation technique for a little while now, so I spent the past couple days putting this together to see if it would work. I think it came out kind of cool. I’ll definately be seeing how I can continue pushing this concept.
I think is was hollowing out the inside that had me most concerned. I made sure to show my wife the completed blank before I started turning, just in case there wasn’t an “after”!