Sorry it’s been a while for people following this blog. The sofa is ALMOST done. I just sewed the seat cushions. First time doing this ever. The first one turned out pretty poorly, but my second one turned out great I think. I will probably redo the first one. The only thing left to do is sew the back cushions (right now there are just bed pillows there – which is surprisingly comfortable). I also have to fabric the bottom and finish it off to keep the dust out of the inside framework of the sofa. I also believe I’ll make bigger legs as you can barely see the ones I made. Overall I am very pleased with this sofa – it’s the first one I’ve ever done – with no formal training or anything. Just read some books and tried to learn as I go. Enjoy and if you haven’t seen this blog series feel free to go back to the previous blogs in this series to see now I built it!! Any comments or criticism welcome! Thanks
-- Hey you dang woodchucks, quit chucking my wood!!!!