I’ve finally completed the toybox and will post pictures of it hopefully tonight. I’ve also managed to knock out other projects recently including basement storage shelving, garage storage shelves, and finally hanging some drapes in the family room. the drapes was the scariest part since they are 17 feet long and I have to climb up on a ladder just to hang the rods for them.
So on my overall list here’s where I’m at:
- Entertainment Center – designed to match our current coffee table and end tables.
- Toybox with attached bookcase – COMPLETE
- Executive Style Desk
- Daybed with Trundle Bed -COMPLETE
Additionally, I want to build the following items:
- Poker Table for the basement
- Wet Bar area for entertaining.
- Wall-to-Wall Bookcases for the office
- Improve the kitchen cabinets with crown molding and interior drawers for cabinets
- Wainscoting for the office
- Workbench for the Garage (I use 1 car stall currently) – PARTIAL (Just moved elevated my computer desk for now)
I’ve been instructed that I must do the entertainment center next by Household-6 (wife, Household Commander). It’s not a full entertainment center as many might think, but a basic coffee table type design that is much taller and with side bookshelves.