It’s Hotter Than Hot!
Ready to add some SIZZLE to your SUMMER?
We’re pleased to announce the First Annual LumberJocks Summer Woodworking Contest!
Simply post your new project or choose one of your existing projects and enter it into the contest. Once your project receives three ratings from other registered LumberJocks, your entry will automatically become official contest finalist.
The best part of this competition?
There will be no designated jury of experts. You and your fellow LumberJocks will rate the posted projects. This creates a truly democratic voting process from our exceptional woodworking community.
The book and three DVDs above will be supplied by the Glen Huey's Woodworkers Edge. Click here to learn more about Glen Huey's products.
Plus, the top three LumberJocks will also receive a free one-year subscription to a leading woodworking magazine through Amazon.com. Each winner may choose one of the following publications:
Amazon.com Magazine Shipping & Fulfillment: "The consumer, professional, and trade magazine subscriptions currently offered on Amazon.com can be shipped to any address within the 50 United States. At this time, we are unable to send magazine subscriptions to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. protectorates, or other destinations outside the U.S."
How to Enter/Official Rules
- Go to My Entry page to enter one of your projects into the contest.
- You may enter only one project into the contest.
- Entry deadline is Wednesday September 20 at 3 PM Central Daylight Time (CDT).
- You may rate each contest entry only once using a 1- to 10-star score and you cannot rate your own entry.
- Entries that will receive 3 ratings will become contest finalists.
- The order of contest finalists will be determined by average rating (primary ranking) and number of ratings (secondary ranking).
- Voting deadline is Saturday September 23 at 3 PM Central Daylight Time (CDT).
- Contest winners will be announced on Sept. 24.
Important Note: LumberJocks.com reserves the right to amend contest rules at any time in case unanticipated circumstances arise.
Please email .