Ok, the last post I made about this project was over five months ago. The summer heat made me lethargic and unmotivated, combined with a drop in my available free time as other life things occupied me …. But for the last month or so, I’...
|View William Shelley's:||home||workshop||projects (3)||blog (7)||reviews (0)||forum topics (9)||buddies (0)||favorites (0)||activity log|
None so far
127 posts in 738 days
Location: Portland, OR
Latest Activity | view all »
Latest Projects | view all 3 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 7 »
Progress is happening on this project but it is slow. I made some wheels for the bandsaw out of MDF but ended up scrapping them because I saw no feasible way to solve two problems: 1: Alignment of the shaft to eliminate lateral wobble. The w...
I’ve been spending some time lately working on some organization projects. During the assembly of the bandsaw I’ve been working on, I ended up adding a large number of F-clamps to my arsenal and they have not had a home. So it was time...
It’s been a little too long since the last post about this project. If my shop was more orderly I’m sure I would be more productive… ah well, time for organization can be found here and there. This weekend I decided to tackle ...
A bandsaw would not be much use without something to make the wheels spin. EBay to the rescue. Lincoln Electric 3-phase 1 horsepower 1140rpm 208/230VAC TEFC induction motor I picked this up for about $100 including shipping. It has a 5/8...