Well I finally got all 7 of these eybrow windows done and sent to the site for install.
As you can see from these pictures, whoever did the job the first time did not get the veneer on right and it bubbled. The owners did not give the people a chance to fix it. They told us that they were very happy with all the cabinets and woodwork that we were doing and they wanted us to do it right.
I think the main problem was that there was very little substructure behind the veneer.
I thought that I would blog the construction to show how I formed and veneered these windows. My next chapter will show how I made the jig to form the windows.
-- Jerry--A man can never have enough tools or clamps