http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCMYcjbjNFUJust a quick vlog, thanking my subscribers, giving an update about videos and talking about laney shaughnessy and the woodworking community :)
Here it is guys my first youtube build, i hope you will enjoy, part 2 should be out tomorrow :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4kaMRimszA
There is very little on these chairs that I need to sew on the body. Still, a little might be just enough of an example for some of you. The front of the chair and deck need a bit of sewing. Take a look at this rounded front edge and the old stiches. There are several ways to skin this cat. One is to take off the fabric, undo the stitches then trace the cutouts onto you new fabric. I have to do that sometimes. Let’s get a little adventurous. Since I have a pattern with a center...
Well I’m nearing the end now, i’ve got a lot done in the last two days. not a whole lot physically but the details are really coming along good. i’ll get right into it. first i needed to cut a v groove at the intersection of the tongue and groove. i started by cutting a groove in the intersection area. then i chiseled away the waste to get a rough groove and finished it up with some sandpaper Then after that was done i put in the ebony peg. i will go mo...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gc8jn7uMTAIf you enjoy the video please subscribe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeTlUY6RW7UThis video shows how to construct a simple oak paper roll stand, i only use 3 basic woodturning chisels to build it :) Please Subscribe! Btw i was doing a sort of wonderwall thing on my guitar in the background haha :P
This tutorial will show you how to make nice tight fitting dovetails in an easy step by step process. Please Subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAAyFDCx3Bk
I just want to drop here a short video about how I sharpen my forstner bits. I hope it came useful for somebody. Please feel free to leave your feedback. Regards from Barcelona!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1be6z4KLGKw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUuURBvPUoh_ghXT86FXtIRQI build a cool but simple hand plane made entirely from scrap, Please Subscribe!!!
http://youtu.be/hHsHyx9R7Js Not far to go now. Starting to look the part now!
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1598 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 96 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 89 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- ScrollSaw Information and Resources - 68 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1623 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- dbhost - 390 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- mafe - 279 entries
- William - 258 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- shipwright - 219 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 199 entries
- stefang - 198 entries
- Rustic - 188 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 187 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 176 entries