Back before Christmas I built this simple beer tote to present some beers, which I had bought my Dad as a gift. As this was a gift I designed it to tightly house the bottles (the handle acts to hold them in place) but this could easily be adapted for day-to-day use. Check out the video below! Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/thiswoodwork Visit Website: http://thiswoodwork.com/ Like my Facebook page: https://facebook.com/thiswoodwork Follow me on Twitter: https://...
Build part 2 of the lathe duplicator series. For free plans for this duplicator and for more on how I built it, see here: http://thiswoodwork.com/router-lathe-duplicator/
Build part 1 of the lathe duplicator series.
Just a short introduction to version 2 of my router powered lathe duplicator/ copier attachment. This router attachment enables the duplication of existing wood turnings or the creation new woodturnings through the use of a template.
Whether or not you ever visited my old website, take the time to visit it now: ThisWoodwork.com I have taken the time to entirely re-build the website in order to provide more features as well as making it easier to add posts so new articles should come more reguarly! You can now upload your own project or workshop tour by visiting: http://thiswoodwork.com/submit-project/ Hope you enjoy the new layout, let me know if you have any ideas, as wel as what you think at ThisWoodwork.com ...
And by popular demand here is a quick tour of my new workshop just after the move! Ha!
Hey LJ! So a few weeks back I posted some mid-project photoes of how my bandsaw build was going and although it is not entirley finished and still needs little extras like a coat of paint, a stand and a fence I can now show you the fully working and (built bandsaw). Heres a quick video showing the build process… Enjoy! Its been a great project and I hope to soon post another video showing it in all of it glory.
- My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond - 1730 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 98 parts
- Just for Fun... - 97 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 78 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1755 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- dbhost - 410 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- mafe - 301 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 238 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- stefang - 213 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- robscastle - 207 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 207 entries
- Dave Rutan - 206 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 193 entries
- Rustic - 190 entries