Follow along as I build a Tenor Guitar. In part 10 see how the two sides of the guitar are glued together.
Follow along as I build a tenor guitar. In Part 7 see how to make a soundhole rosette of laminated walnut and curly maple.
Follow along as I build a Tenor Guitar. In this episode see how I glue up a laminated neck blank from mahogany, maple and walnut.
First of all – why part 15/16? Somehow I got off on my numbering – this actually the 16th video in on my youtube video series but part 15 on Lumberjocks (I forgot to number one of them). So I’ll consider this 16 and you didn’t miss 15.Anyway – In this video I begin fitting and shaping the top bracing. Thanks for watching – Randy. P.S. I get an error when previewing the embedded video – so if you can’t see the video here, you can see it on my ...
Follow along as I build a tenor guitar. In this video see how the neck is aligned with the guitar body and the carbon fiber reinforcing bar is epoxied into the neck.
Follow along as I build a tenor guitar. In this video see how to make a neck template and taper the neck using a bearing guided template bit. I also widen the headstock by gluing extensions to each side.
Follow along as I build a tenor guitar. In this video see how the internal bracing pattern is laid out and the brace stock is reduced to size.
Follow along as I build a tenor guitar. In this video see how the neck is bolted to the guitar.
Follow along as I build a tenor guitar. In this video I make and install the bridge reinforcing plate on the underside of the guitar top and reinforcing strips on the inside of the guitar back.
Follow along as I build a tenor guitar. In this video see how the profile is cut into the neck blank.
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1198 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 87 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Just for Fun... - 81 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- The Craftsman's Path - 67 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 67 parts
- Workshop Development - 66 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1220 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 388 entries
- dbhost - 332 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 301 entries
- Martin Sojka - 297 entries
- Karson - 294 entries
- William - 249 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- mafe - 208 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 187 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- Rustic - 183 entries
- PurpLev - 162 entries
- shipwright - 160 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 159 entries
- stefang - 145 entries