Whether or not you ever visited my old website, take the time to visit it now: ThisWoodwork.com I have taken the time to entirely re-build the website in order to provide more features as well as making it easier to add posts so new articles should come more reguarly! You can now upload your own project or workshop tour by visiting: http://thiswoodwork.com/submit-project/ Hope you enjoy the new layout, let me know if you have any ideas, as wel as what you think at ThisWoodwork.com ...
And by popular demand here is a quick tour of my new workshop just after the move! Ha!
Hey LJ! So a few weeks back I posted some mid-project photoes of how my bandsaw build was going and although it is not entirley finished and still needs little extras like a coat of paint, a stand and a fence I can now show you the fully working and (built bandsaw). Heres a quick video showing the build process… Enjoy! Its been a great project and I hope to soon post another video showing it in all of it glory.
So I have been working on my bandsaw for a while now and it is nearly complete but I thought I would show you where I am now. Although I am not one for following plans this design is so solid and refined that its well worth the cost. I will be Re posting the finished bandsaw next week along with a youtube video so keep an eye out! http://www.youtube.com/user/TeenWoodworker Yes its sitting on a skateboard! It helped when moving it around. I was amazed how little vibrations there we...
Hey LJ! Sorry to anyone who got the wrong video first time they viewed, I embeded the wrong video but that has now been rectified. I am by no means what you would call an experienced hand tool user and I tend to use them in conjunction with my powertools. Nevertheless following a hand tool project where I made some bookends which I did a few weeks ago… you can check that out by clicking on the link… Here! Anyway after that video I was asked about cutting dovetails so here...
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1463 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 93 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 89 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- The Craftsman's Path - 67 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1487 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 394 entries
- dbhost - 390 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- William - 258 entries
- mafe - 236 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- shipwright - 198 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 197 entries
- Rustic - 186 entries
- stefang - 185 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 177 entries
- PurpLev - 163 entries