Here are some highlights of the farmhouse table build: https://youtu.be/jnRA0EWkyVs
Here’s a short video about a table and bench I recently built for my granddaughter: https://youtu.be/jnRA0EWkyVs
So here’s the dilemma for the router, how to hold it in… I found the standard base way more friendly than the plunge base, but the plunge base is spring loaded, so I’m not sticking that in upside down. This means the base has gotta come out real easy. Sloppy drilled holes with aluminum pins act as hinges for the plywood support arms. The theory checks out and holds it solid while clamped like this, but it needs a little something more to keep it up. Here is the wa...
This is my Garage Shop Bench project that is taking on a life of its own…growing and evolving…. Check out the video n pics… The build went rather smoothly…only hit my hand with the hammer 3 or 4 times…but I got in some left hand hammering so it was pretty good. The bench came out sturdy, level and even with the existing bench it aimed to mimmic. I am having trouble adding a video…will update when synced…
Taking an old hall table project and giving it what it deserved. Make sure to subscribe for a lot more woodworking content! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP1lcmn4NPM
The outdoor table has finally been finished and now ready for use. Check out all this past weeks Vlogs for build steps and please subscribe for daily videos!
Easy made side table for a porch or just to sit next to some chairs. Next is the mortises and finishing.
I’ve finished planing and getting ready to build my table. My material list is in the photo above and the plans as well. The total board feet is 8.9 ft squared. I will have about 2 months to complete it and it’s gonna be the best freakin end table Tooch has ever seen. On Monday I will begin building my legs and the aprons of the table.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8TZf3psYDM In this video I show you how I built this very simple sharpening station while trying out a few new methods along the way.
- My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond - 1767 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 109 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 97 parts
- Toy costruction - 93 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 80 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1792 entries
- dbhost - 430 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- mafe - 304 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 253 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- robscastle - 226 entries
- stefang - 221 entries
- Dave Rutan - 219 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 207 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- A Slice of Wood Workshop - 198 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 194 entries