I got the site updated with all the new stuff yesterday, and the weather looks to be good for the day so we are dropping the top on the Mustang and heading out to Halifax (to go WOOD SHOPPING!) and see what fun is in store for us! Our first trip of the season! Actually, I am writing this yesterday so that you can read it tomorrow, which by now is today and I am long gone, as we are leaving at 5am. (How’s that for something to go with your morning coffee and tea?) Sorry for short ...
Sam Cooke, Bring It On Home To Me.
Lucero, Drink Till We’re Gone.
Widespread Panic, Holden Oversoul. One of my favorite Panic tunes off all time. Not the best quality so if you have external speakers, now would be a great time to plug em in. Mikey brings some heat a little after the 3 min mark.
Another two-fer Tuesday. BB King, How Blue Can You Get and Taj Mahal, Thats How Strong My Love Is. BBs got the best “vibrato” in the business. Taj is no slouch either..
Allman Bros Band, covering a little T-Bone Walker tune you may have heard. Stormy Monday. Very fitting tune for my neck of the woods today.
Pink Floyd, covering House of the Rising Sun. Not the best quality, but its rare and supa cool.
Widespread Panic, Love Tractor. Face melter begins at 3:42 min. “WheeeeHooooo!!!!!”
Today is a “Two Fer” Tuesday.This one’s for you Rick, but I’m gonna need to see you do some of those moves that you taught Mick,haha.The Rolling Stones, Satisfaction. .And because they’re my favorite band…Widespread Panic covering the Stones, Sympathy For the Devil. This is a video from Halloween if you’re wondering why they’re dressed in costumes,haha. Man I sure do miss Mikey, the lead guitar player.
Otis Redding, I’ve Got Dreams to Remember. Thanks Jamie.
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1196 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 87 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Just for Fun... - 81 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- The Craftsman's Path - 67 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 67 parts
- Workshop Development - 66 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1218 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 388 entries
- dbhost - 332 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 301 entries
- Martin Sojka - 297 entries
- Karson - 294 entries
- William - 249 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- mafe - 207 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 187 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- Rustic - 183 entries
- PurpLev - 162 entries
- shipwright - 160 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 159 entries
- stefang - 145 entries