Good day is a day with good work. This time i want to show some of projects with carved letters. This kind of work needs a few things:- time- patient- sharp chisels- patient- certain hand- patient, patient, patient…The fun thing in this artcraft is that, there is no place for mistake. If one move will be done badly, then all letter is gone. The edges of letter must be done perfectly. It’s a lot of work to make your hand, moves so precisely, but it can be done. This project is a...
This project is still in my workshop. I took this emocional face from an ancient sculpture “Death of Laocoon”. It’s not easy to show emotions in sculpture and keep of all anatomy in one piece ;) That’s why this one is taking me so long. Oak wood. Movie part 1. - Face emotionsMovie part 2. - Face emotions ...hope the third part will be the last one ;)
This time i made an A.C. Milan herb. Oak wood. It’s still warm, todays work ;) size: 38cm x 24cm. MOVIE - A.C. Milan
Made in oak wood. Next coloured and waxed. Enjoy the short clip ;) MOVIE - Q.U.A.
I have been out for quite a period. I was attending trainings and I have very limited time to work with woods. Here are some of my latest adventures. ALL OF THEM HAVE UNIQUE ILLUSIONS. ELEVATED BRICK WORKS. Nothing unusual on this design but just make boarders that looks like a shadow, The bricks are narra parquet and the red shadow is IPIL and the white is LAUAN. All Philippine wood. The plan is to use this board as the top of the bedside table of a laptop… ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54EKdM9lD2w hope you enjoy, Please Subscribe!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ovH9Kcuvmk hope you enjoy, Please Subscribe!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WMdS6KOcwU hope you enjoy, please subscribe!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RCrJs9BOQ8 hope you enjoy :) Please Subscribe!
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1268 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 95 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 88 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Just for Fun... - 82 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 75 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- The Craftsman's Path - 67 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1290 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 388 entries
- dbhost - 371 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 312 entries
- Karson - 301 entries
- Martin Sojka - 297 entries
- William - 257 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- mafe - 216 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 187 entries
- Rustic - 184 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- shipwright - 169 entries
- PurpLev - 163 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 162 entries
- stefang - 149 entries