In this update of what I’m working on in my wood shop I give a quick walk through with a little discussion of the pieces. I start by showing my most recent finished coffee table which has a book matched live edge curly walnut top with my maloof inspired trestle table base, all from solid 2’’ walnut. I’m also working on a pair of my musicians chair, I’ve built a prototype and after lot’s of time sitting and playing guitar I’ve become satisfied wi...
Hi all, This is a quick video update showing how my workshop is progressing in its new space, and shows a few new tools that have been introduced to my shop since my last lot of videos.
Please, please, hold the applause. I just couldn’t take another winter without heat, and I have a kitchen remodel coming up that will require me working in the cold, so I finally installed my shop heater. Yep, it took a long time, but it finally happened. After running the wrong size gas line to the shop, and didn’t even measure 1/2 pound pressure at the heater, I decided to calculate what would be needed. I guess it would have helped by reading directions first. But, who does ...
A video update of what I have been working on in the shop lately. Enjoy.
I have been anxious to get the cameras out and do some more video so I did an update from the American Craftsman Workshop. Thanks to the following guys for helping me get my own site started. It is a work in progress at the moment, but they really helped me figure a lot of things out sooner than later. Marc Spagnuolo – thewoodwhisperer.com Matt Vanderlist – mattsbasementworkshop.com Brian Havens – brianhavens.us Troy Bouffard – birchhillwoodcrafts.com ...
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1295 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 101 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 89 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Just for Fun... - 82 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- The Craftsman's Path - 67 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1317 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 388 entries
- dbhost - 380 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 302 entries
- Martin Sojka - 297 entries
- William - 258 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- mafe - 219 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 188 entries
- Rustic - 185 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- shipwright - 175 entries
- PurpLev - 163 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 163 entries
- stefang - 151 entries