Looking at all the shops of the new LJs (and many of the old ones) got me inspired. So … the camera and I made a trip downstairs. Here’s where it stands. I think I’ve taken tremendous liberties with the notion that every new project demands a new tool. I think I’m working with a ratio of closer to 20-to-1 :-) Thanks for stopping by! What I look like … when I’m not there… The same old grind…. Whenever they mention the town of ...
If you prefer to skip my ramblings, and go strait to the Shop Tour video, click HERE Well, releasing my Router Inlay Basics video at the end of December, gave way to a tumultuous January, to say the least. I had planned to go right into the sequel to Router Inlay Basics: “Router Inlay Techniques,” but I decided that I needed to take a quick detour and makes some changes and updates to my website. That, however, turned into a slippery slope, taking most of my spare time in th...
I’ve been getting a lot of questions lately about my new shop. As I explain in the video, the sale of our old house fell through and we are now dealing with two mortgages. So I have what I am hoping is a temporary shop setup in my 3-car garage. So here’s the tour! Enjoy.
I know there are a lot of Woodworks fans in the LJ community, so I figured this would be a fun series to post here. Last summer, on our Gadget Station delivery trip, we decided to stop and visit the one and only David Marks. If you’re not familiar with David, he is an incredible woodworker, and used to host a show on HGTV and the DIY Network called Woodworks. But the show has been over for nearly 5 years and David has moved on to bigger and better things. While we were there, he...
You might have watched Teenage Wood Workers Shop Tour update and I thought that would be a great idea so I did one my self just really quickly and here is the video for it.
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1264 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 95 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 88 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Just for Fun... - 82 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 75 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- The Craftsman's Path - 67 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1286 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 388 entries
- dbhost - 370 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 311 entries
- Karson - 301 entries
- Martin Sojka - 297 entries
- William - 257 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- mafe - 216 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 187 entries
- Rustic - 184 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- shipwright - 168 entries
- PurpLev - 163 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 161 entries
- stefang - 148 entries