Hello, posting this a bit late because I had to go to Winnipeg early on Thursday so had to get up early which meant I had to hit the hay as soon as I got home :-( It was a great course we essentially just worked on the nail tray project, laying out the cutlist on the wood, then dimensioning the wood. Really just learning how to interpret the drawings and instructions. There was one huge, significant and really cooolll thing Ryan introduced to us…THE ROUTER PLANE!!!! This is such...
Last part of the router plane series over at the Red Dirt Wood Shop. Assembly video and some video of the plane coming to life.
part 2 and 3 of the router plane series over at the Red Dirt Wood Shop. In this post we run into a little snag. Stay tuned to find out how we work around it.
In the process of makeing a router plane. Check it out on my blog at the Red Dirt Wood Shop.
The following is excerpted from my blog, The Renaissance Woodworker. I hope you enjoy it. We had less than perfect weather this year in Maine and while it made for bad kayaking and sun bathing, it was great for a pilgrimage to Warren, ME. Just up the road from the world famous Moody's diner you see that telltale red roof come into view. When you first step through the door into the showroom, you cannot help but take a deep breath and sigh. It is a beautiful showroom done in all h...
- My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond - 1781 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 110 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Toy costruction - 106 parts
- Just for Fun... - 98 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 81 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1806 entries
- dbhost - 432 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- mafe - 307 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 254 entries
- robscastle - 234 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- Dave Rutan - 221 entries
- stefang - 221 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 207 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- A Slice of Wood Workshop - 203 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 195 entries