Here is the 3rd part of making a face relief. I’ll not write to much, just enjoy the short movie ;) MOVIE
I have been revamping and upgrading the American School of French Marquetry website lately and we just launched a forum for everyone to use post and ask questions or help others in this fields.As any Forum we need people to start and to make this forum an alive place. Please help us make this forum a place that could contribute to raise the quality of work for our Lumberjocks community. http://americanschooloffrenchmarquetry.com/asfm/index.php/marquetry-forum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC7mu-cOO_4 Please Subscribe! Hope you enjoy!https://s3.amazonaws.com/lumberjocks.com/mvzujxr.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54EKdM9lD2w hope you enjoy, Please Subscribe!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ovH9Kcuvmk hope you enjoy, Please Subscribe!!
Please know that we bought a SawStop Saw to save lives in our shop. Yet in the 1/12 since we had it we have replaced 5 Cartridges at $70 each and 3 Saw Blades at $200+ each. BUT we have yet to SAVE A LIFE…We only cut Plastic sheets no metal ever and they are saying it is because of the metal. But we do not have metal in our shop. Then they tell us because it needs cleaned…we are cleaning now every day. But still problems. We are a small business and cannot afford to continue to pu...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WMdS6KOcwU hope you enjoy, please subscribe!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RCrJs9BOQ8 hope you enjoy :) Please Subscribe!
I ran across a drill saw yesterday and I was filled with excitement! So I bought the bit and ran home to try it out and this is what I found….. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjQuewOtNOs So what do you think? Are you going to have to get one of these bad boys?
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1295 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 101 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 89 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Just for Fun... - 82 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- The Craftsman's Path - 67 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1317 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 388 entries
- dbhost - 380 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 302 entries
- Martin Sojka - 297 entries
- William - 258 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- mafe - 219 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 188 entries
- Rustic - 185 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- shipwright - 175 entries
- PurpLev - 163 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 163 entries
- stefang - 151 entries