https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBFO_O6jrC0if you enjoy please subscribe!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqBXXwlDhNEif you enjoy please subscribe
heres a link for the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRrCot37CISIoIcw_3nnKL4GZX9hapHzdif you enjoy please subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLWIcCC-kBQIf you enjoy please Subscribe!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gc8jn7uMTAIf you enjoy the video please subscribe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNiuPzb5apIif you enjoy please subscribe! :)
Its been a crazy long time since ive been on lumberjocks but its time to get back into it, later today i will post all the projects ive done since the end grain cutting board! :)
The program was broadcast on 14.05.2014 under the program called “local creation.” They invite artists from different fields for interview. (Sorry, but the subtitles are in Hebrew and Arabic only).Please click here to see it
This is a wrap-up posting to talk about some of the lessons I learned in making the chair. I like to retrospect a little at the finish of a project to understand what worked, what didn’t work, and how to apply those lessons to my craft. This was the first time I’d done a project with steam-bending. For the most part that worked out fine. The actual process of steam-bending is not as daunting as it first seems. There were some challenges in building the forms—they need...
.. Every time I go to Woodcraft, I always look at the nice selection of Pheil carving chisels, the Crown rosewood handled chisels, the Lee Nielsen and Robert Sorby lathe and bench sets, The SW Stanley 8 pc. chisel set with leather roll case looked cool too. Even the Wood River chisel sets in a case looked nice and seemed like a good value. I like em all. . . I recently purchased Bailey’s new wood handled 5 chisel set online for 69.00 and free shipping.They look...
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1392 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 89 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Just for Fun... - 84 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- The Craftsman's Path - 67 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1416 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 394 entries
- dbhost - 389 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- William - 258 entries
- mafe - 229 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 194 entries
- Rustic - 185 entries
- shipwright - 184 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- stefang - 170 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 167 entries
- PurpLev - 163 entries