Boy and Girls, This blog is to supplement a project I penned earlier, regarding Lathe disk sander with micro adjustment. Please click on the link to read about the micro adjustment feature of the brains behind the underlying mechanism. Just a quick memory twister…. This table was designed using Sketchup and here is a link to it for anyone interested. Again I have not provided measurement as everything depends on the person undertaking the build and their respective timber and hardw...
This mallet was fun to build! It was 3 completely different processes to make each part of it. This was also my first time working with plastic (LDPE) as a medium. I have absolutely no practical use for this thing… I just thought about it one day and it sounded like fun to make! View on YouTube
Over the weekend, my daughter and I got to work adding some support to the bottom of the cabinets. My thinking was to add some structural support along with having a good spot to add legs to the bottom of each unit. Once that was finished up, I added the legs to all four corners of each of the cabinets. Next up will be arranging them along the wall and adding the top and setting up my miter saw.
While brainstorming around for how-to attach Band Saw Fence came up with an idea for using two of the spaces underneath my outfeed table. Decided to make these into box fan air cleaners. Seems like the perfect stop next to table saw and low to the ground. This should help keep the dust away from my mouth and nose :-)
Walnut Vanity and Live edge backsplash #1: Building a Walnut Vanity with Live Edge Backsplash and Inlays
Here are some build pictures and notes about my process of building the floating vanity and live edge backsplash with ebony bowtie inlays. If you are interested in the fine details of the build please read my personal blog Building Walnut a vanity or watch the youtube video below. I started out filling the unwanted holes in the vanity top with epoxy Cut the angle on the top with skill saws and beveled the end on the table saw with glued on guide Glue blocks to clamp the ang...
I had to come to terms with not being able to restore this piece an keep the original finish, there was just to much corrosion. I used a progression of wet/dry sandpaper starting at 320g an working my way up to 2000g. It came out pretty good and I’ll probably follow this up with some sort of aluminum buffing compound and a buffing wheel.
In this video, I will show you how to add a toolbar and scroll bars to the application’s interface and more. be sure to watch the entire videoYou can download this workbook and follow along here.https://dl.orangedox.com/b8YsbkQYNzs0224YmV Be sure to like share and comment Subscribe → https://www.youtube.com/user/ecabine...confirmation=1You can also follow me on:Facebook→ https://www.facebook.com/ecabinetstipsandtricksTwitter→ https://twitter.com/eCabinetstips
Turns out that my little girl can rock a spokeshave. She asked me to help her make a mallet for her to use in the shop. I thought that was a dandy idea, so we set to it. We glued up a few pieces of cherry for the head of the mallet. Then I showed her how to use a spokeshave on rectilinear stock, in order to take off the hard corners and make it more hand-friendly. For those of you wanting to get your kids to spend time in the shop with you, let them use a spokeshave. It’s the ki...
I’m looking for som help and guidance here. I decided to try and tackle the cleaning of the silver plate on the front of the saw, which I believe is aluminum, and I’m hoping someone more knowledgeable than me can help. Here’s what I started with: My initial thought was to use water, mild soap and a nylon bristle brush. That did clean a good portion of the large easy to get stuff, but it’s left me with this. I don’t want to do something that I can...
Earlier this spring, my dad brought over his old cabinets that he’d used for his shop workbench. He’s had these longer than I can even remember and is finally upgrading his set up at his shop and offered them to me. I’ve been wanting to build a miter saw station and was planning on trying the Jay Bates station when I had the funds available to buy all of the necessary lumber. Now that I have these cabinets, I’m going to utilize them to do a sort of hybrid version ...
- My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond - 1795 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Toy costruction - 116 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 110 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 98 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Woodworking on a Half-Shoestring - 82 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 81 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1820 entries
- dbhost - 436 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- mafe - 313 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 254 entries
- robscastle - 242 entries
- Dave Rutan - 232 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- stefang - 221 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- A Slice of Wood Workshop - 211 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 207 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 195 entries