Build part 1 of the lathe duplicator series.
Just a short introduction to version 2 of my router powered lathe duplicator/ copier attachment. This router attachment enables the duplication of existing wood turnings or the creation new woodturnings through the use of a template.
Review of the RIDGID Oscillating Edge/ Belt Sander model # EB4424
Scott shows you how to use your skills on the lathe to make any size plug to conceal any bolt, screw, or other hardware you use to fasten your joints and tenons. To see more of Scott’s work, visit www.SanJuanCarpentry.com
Part 4 of 4 of my lathe station. From planing to finishing. In this series I build a dedicated stand for my bentchtop lathe. In this episode I plan out the project and start building the draws. SketchUp Plans http://www.theinternetwoodworker.com/downloads.html
tiw, theinternetwoodworker, the internet woodworker, woodworking, wood, wood shop, shop, how to, lathe, bench top lathe, lathe station, lathe stand, stand
Part 1 of my lathe station. From planing to finishing. In this series I build a dedicated stand for my bench top lathe. In this episode I plan out the project and start building the main box. SketchUp Plans http://www.theinternetwoodworker.com/downloads.html
SAFETY DAY – Tuning up the table saw that caused my kickback accident. figuring out what went wrong.
I had a table saw kickback accident in September. i recorded the aftermath. There is gore in this one. If you don’t like that sort of stuff skip to the second episode about finding out how the kickback happened on my saw.
Assembling the Grizzly GO654 6” Jointer From Unpacking to running the first board. We will follow each step in the assembly process. As well as some other tips. Tune it up and test it out.
- My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond - 1742 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 105 parts
- Just for Fun... - 97 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 79 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1767 entries
- dbhost - 418 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- mafe - 304 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 246 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- stefang - 220 entries
- robscastle - 218 entries
- Dave Rutan - 213 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 207 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 193 entries
- A Slice of Wood Workshop - 190 entries