Watch Here Part 1 – repairing a rolling pin. Part two making a new rolling pin.
Watch Video: http://youtu.be/ODrnBd5aoBc Installing my new air cleaner made bu Rikon.
Folding Candle Holder ProjectHey Everyone tell me what you think of this new Small project we can do in a day for gifts for the holidays! I have PDF file of this project for those that would like it. Just email me at: email@example.com
Review of the Rockler Dust Right Cord and Hose Holder
Some more find from near by antique stores.
Build part 2 of the lathe duplicator series. For free plans for this duplicator and for more on how I built it, see here: http://thiswoodwork.com/router-lathe-duplicator/
Build part 1 of the lathe duplicator series.
Just a short introduction to version 2 of my router powered lathe duplicator/ copier attachment. This router attachment enables the duplication of existing wood turnings or the creation new woodturnings through the use of a template.
Review of the RIDGID Oscillating Edge/ Belt Sander model # EB4424
- My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond - 1832 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Toy costruction - 131 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 115 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 98 parts
- Woodworking on a Half-Shoestring - 91 parts
- Shop stuff - 90 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 82 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1857 entries
- dbhost - 455 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 398 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- mafe - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- Dave Rutan - 277 entries
- robscastle - 267 entries
- shipwright - 259 entries
- William - 258 entries
- A Slice of Wood Workshop - 241 entries
- bandit571 - 237 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- stefang - 221 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 207 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries