https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hXyugAyGr0 Building a saw vice to sharping my saws
I’m considering getting out of the woodworking business for a while and am considering putting together a DVD on how to build the displays I do. Does anyone think they would be interested?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGI3PHOtpu4&googlecommentid=z12kft1h4sjds1erv04cila4fwiif3crf1g&googleviewtype#gpluscomments Passing down woodworking knowledge.
This is my first project blog. I learned a lot while making these splined miter joint feet, so I thought I would share with you.I am in the process of building a Colonial style cherry side table with bracket feet of my own design. My last project was a similar designed TV cabinet, but with that project I purchased the mitered bracket feet. This time I thought I would try to make my own feet and thought I would post the method I used. These feet are mitered and ...
Watch Here Part 1 – repairing a rolling pin. Part two making a new rolling pin.
Watch Video: http://youtu.be/ODrnBd5aoBc Installing my new air cleaner made bu Rikon.
Folding Candle Holder ProjectHey Everyone tell me what you think of this new Small project we can do in a day for gifts for the holidays! I have PDF file of this project for those that would like it. Just email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of the Rockler Dust Right Cord and Hose Holder
Some more find from near by antique stores.
- My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond - 1742 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 106 parts
- Just for Fun... - 97 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 79 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1767 entries
- dbhost - 419 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- mafe - 304 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 246 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- stefang - 220 entries
- robscastle - 218 entries
- Dave Rutan - 214 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 207 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 194 entries
- A Slice of Wood Workshop - 190 entries