Build part 1 of the lathe duplicator series.
Just a short introduction to version 2 of my router powered lathe duplicator/ copier attachment. This router attachment enables the duplication of existing wood turnings or the creation new woodturnings through the use of a template.
Review of the RIDGID Oscillating Edge/ Belt Sander model # EB4424
Scott shows you how to use your skills on the lathe to make any size plug to conceal any bolt, screw, or other hardware you use to fasten your joints and tenons. To see more of Scott’s work, visit www.SanJuanCarpentry.com
Part 4 of 4 of my lathe station. From planing to finishing. In this series I build a dedicated stand for my bentchtop lathe. In this episode I plan out the project and start building the draws. SketchUp Plans http://www.theinternetwoodworker.com/downloads.html
tiw, theinternetwoodworker, the internet woodworker, woodworking, wood, wood shop, shop, how to, lathe, bench top lathe, lathe station, lathe stand, stand
Part 1 of my lathe station. From planing to finishing. In this series I build a dedicated stand for my bench top lathe. In this episode I plan out the project and start building the main box. SketchUp Plans http://www.theinternetwoodworker.com/downloads.html
SAFETY DAY – Tuning up the table saw that caused my kickback accident. figuring out what went wrong.
I had a table saw kickback accident in September. i recorded the aftermath. There is gore in this one. If you don’t like that sort of stuff skip to the second episode about finding out how the kickback happened on my saw.
Assembling the Grizzly GO654 6” Jointer From Unpacking to running the first board. We will follow each step in the assembly process. As well as some other tips. Tune it up and test it out.
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1598 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 96 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 89 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- ScrollSaw Information and Resources - 68 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1623 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- dbhost - 390 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- mafe - 279 entries
- William - 258 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- shipwright - 218 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 199 entries
- stefang - 198 entries
- Rustic - 188 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 187 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 176 entries