Watch Here Part 1 – repairing a rolling pin. Part two making a new rolling pin.
Watch Video: http://youtu.be/ODrnBd5aoBc Installing my new air cleaner made bu Rikon.
Folding Candle Holder ProjectHey Everyone tell me what you think of this new Small project we can do in a day for gifts for the holidays! I have PDF file of this project for those that would like it. Just email me at: email@example.com
Review of the Rockler Dust Right Cord and Hose Holder
Some more find from near by antique stores.
Build part 2 of the lathe duplicator series. For free plans for this duplicator and for more on how I built it, see here: http://thiswoodwork.com/router-lathe-duplicator/
Build part 1 of the lathe duplicator series.
Just a short introduction to version 2 of my router powered lathe duplicator/ copier attachment. This router attachment enables the duplication of existing wood turnings or the creation new woodturnings through the use of a template.
Review of the RIDGID Oscillating Edge/ Belt Sander model # EB4424
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1510 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 94 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 89 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- The Craftsman's Path - 67 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1534 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 394 entries
- dbhost - 390 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- William - 258 entries
- mafe - 253 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- shipwright - 207 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 199 entries
- stefang - 187 entries
- Rustic - 186 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 177 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 165 entries