Build part 2 of the lathe duplicator series. For free plans for this duplicator and for more on how I built it, see here: http://thiswoodwork.com/router-lathe-duplicator/
Build part 1 of the lathe duplicator series.
Just a short introduction to version 2 of my router powered lathe duplicator/ copier attachment. This router attachment enables the duplication of existing wood turnings or the creation new woodturnings through the use of a template.
Hey LJ! So a few weeks back I posted some mid-project photoes of how my bandsaw build was going and although it is not entirley finished and still needs little extras like a coat of paint, a stand and a fence I can now show you the fully working and (built bandsaw). Heres a quick video showing the build process… Enjoy! Its been a great project and I hope to soon post another video showing it in all of it glory.
So I have been working on my bandsaw for a while now and it is nearly complete but I thought I would show you where I am now. Although I am not one for following plans this design is so solid and refined that its well worth the cost. I will be Re posting the finished bandsaw next week along with a youtube video so keep an eye out! http://www.youtube.com/user/TeenWoodworker Yes its sitting on a skateboard! It helped when moving it around. I was amazed how little vibrations there we...
Hey LJ! Sorry to anyone who got the wrong video first time they viewed, I embeded the wrong video but that has now been rectified. I am by no means what you would call an experienced hand tool user and I tend to use them in conjunction with my powertools. Nevertheless following a hand tool project where I made some bookends which I did a few weeks ago… you can check that out by clicking on the link… Here! Anyway after that video I was asked about cutting dovetails so here...
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1584 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 96 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 89 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- ScrollSaw Information and Resources - 68 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1609 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 396 entries
- dbhost - 390 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- mafe - 278 entries
- William - 258 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- shipwright - 213 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 199 entries
- stefang - 198 entries
- Rustic - 188 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 186 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 176 entries