In this second part of the dovetail stool I go over how I assemble the cross braces, touch on the dovetails attaching the legs and tops (lost some footage) and also go over making the leg detail using files and rasps. Hit that thumbs up, comment, and subscribe! Click Here for Link To YouTube!
New design of holdfast uses less material….and I think it just looks better. Do any of you have a specific design you like? Click here for YouTube channel and to subscribe!
In a handtool shop auger bits are used a lot. I show how to sharpen these bits quickly and easily. Link to YouTube Video.
Make a dovetail marker that will last forever….or close to it. Please subscribe and hit that thumbs up button. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9FCdJkWYjc
The final part. Cut your curves and apply a finish. Now get to using it.
The outdoor table has finally been finished and now ready for use. Check out all this past weeks Vlogs for build steps and please subscribe for daily videos!
A video update on tools i’ve made over the years. What I would change, like, dislike. Subscribe to my channel for daily vlogs and weekly builds.
This is a must have for any handtool shop. It helps keep everything squared up for easy joint assembly.
I’m starting to restore an older logging saw. The handles were extremely dried out and the blade is of course rusty. I took both handles off and gave them a good inspection for cracks or anything else that would make them break. With nothing found wrong I moved on to the next step and that was a basic and quick cleaning. I used 320 grit sand paper to clean any rough edges off and get a smooth finish. Using boiled linseed oil I coated the handles heavily and let the oil soak it. what a d...
- My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond - 1815 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Toy costruction - 130 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 115 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 98 parts
- Woodworking on a Half-Shoestring - 91 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 82 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1840 entries
- dbhost - 448 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- mafe - 322 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- Dave Rutan - 265 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 254 entries
- robscastle - 253 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- A Slice of Wood Workshop - 222 entries
- stefang - 221 entries
- bandit571 - 213 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 207 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries