I have been looking for a set of sharpening stones for a while now. They are usually very expensive and definitely out of my price range. A new maker is on the block and making a name for themselves. These stones have two grits, 1000/3000, and fit into a nice base with feet on it to help hold it in place. The one thing I like about these stones is that they are wide enough to sharpen a plane iron. I have sharpened many cutting edges already and it isn’t showing any wear like two of my o...
In this second part of the dovetail stool I go over how I assemble the cross braces, touch on the dovetails attaching the legs and tops (lost some footage) and also go over making the leg detail using files and rasps. Hit that thumbs up, comment, and subscribe! Click Here for Link To YouTube!
New design of holdfast uses less material….and I think it just looks better. Do any of you have a specific design you like? Click here for YouTube channel and to subscribe!
In a handtool shop auger bits are used a lot. I show how to sharpen these bits quickly and easily. Link to YouTube Video.
Make a dovetail marker that will last forever….or close to it. Please subscribe and hit that thumbs up button. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9FCdJkWYjc
The final part. Cut your curves and apply a finish. Now get to using it.
The outdoor table has finally been finished and now ready for use. Check out all this past weeks Vlogs for build steps and please subscribe for daily videos!
A video update on tools i’ve made over the years. What I would change, like, dislike. Subscribe to my channel for daily vlogs and weekly builds.
This is a must have for any handtool shop. It helps keep everything squared up for easy joint assembly.
- My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond - 1768 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 109 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 97 parts
- Toy costruction - 93 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 80 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1793 entries
- dbhost - 430 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- mafe - 304 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 253 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- robscastle - 226 entries
- stefang - 221 entries
- Dave Rutan - 219 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 207 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- A Slice of Wood Workshop - 198 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 194 entries