I got a notification of this show. (No pictures) Metropolitan of Art Web Site If you click on the exhibitions link toward the top you can see some of their pieces. Exhibit at the Met: cabinet makers of the 18th century Roentgens used Caribbean mahogany, cherry and walnut to build furniture with moving and hidden parts. New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art is now exhibiting a collection of furniture by German cabinetmakers of the 18th century, according to the New York Times on...
Anyone interested in the Trenton, NJ area in displaying a unique piece of artwork – pro’s or amateurs alike in any medium (wood of course is welcome!) ... furniture, carvings, sculpture – it all is welcome. Free of charge a 24 exhibition! Info at the following link: http://artworkstrenton.org/artallnight/index.html Who Can Show Their Artwork at Art All Night – Trenton?Any artist of any age, skill level or medium is invited to submit one (and only one – a...
Going Rogue! One of the things that I highly encourage woodworkers to do is to show their work publicly at any level that they can. It is a great opportunity for growth as an artist and business person on so many levels. I recently had an opportunity to share my work and portfolio at a local showing with the Rogue Gallery. The Rogue is a different sort of art gallery as the name implies. First of all, it does not have a traditional gallery store front, it is a roving gallery that set...
The Blending of Art & Wine - A NJ Event! #1: A Call to Artisans, Those Who Appriciate Art, & Wine Lovers!
This is a call to Artisans, Art & Furniture Enthusiasts, and Wine Lovers! – We are inviting local artisans to participate in an art and furniture show! Artists & Woodworkers: If you would like to display your talents, crafts, and successes you are invited to join us – please contact me for more details! The venue is NOT charging us a fee to show, nor are they taking a commission on sales this is all for their shared love of art! We may request a small contribution to c...
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1542 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 94 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 89 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- ScrollSaw Information and Resources - 68 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1567 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 394 entries
- dbhost - 390 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- mafe - 268 entries
- William - 258 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- shipwright - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 199 entries
- stefang - 188 entries
- Rustic - 186 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 181 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 170 entries