View on YouTube Just something I had to do. Esperanto version here: [link]
View on YouTube A pared down portion of a recent video by John Heisz. Someone in the comments of his video suggested putting Yackety Sax behind the video. One section made me laugh harder than I have in a while, so I vowed to make what you see here to share. Apologies to John Heisz.
Chisel -N- Carving Mallet
I don’t know where to post this but it’s just to funny not to share. Maybe some of y’all will read it before it get taken down (by some grouch with no sense of humor). The Wrong BankSubject: Vanilla PuddingOnce inside the bank shortly after midnight, their efforts at disabling the internal security system got underway immediately. Excerpted from an article which appeared in the Dublin Times about a bank robbery on March 2, 1999. The robbers, who expected to find one...
... one of the tables will have 4 legs, but the other will have only 3. Fortunately, this was entirely intentional. And while it is the only result that one can expect, it still somehow took me by surprise! Just wanted to share my laugh with anyone else who might get a kick out of it too.
My neighbor had an apple tree loaded with fruit so I decided to make applesauce and can it for the winter. Since I don’t have one of those crank apple peelers, I decided to make my own power peeler with the drill and a spade bit. I clamped the cordless drill down to the counter, and used a spade bit to hold the apples. I went through this full bag of apples in about 45 minutes. Watch the YouTube Video!
Just a fun way I decided to celebrate being a wood worker.
This video is by Merv French of Australia in his Case Quadtrac, like Merv, I have been there, done that!.... With all the modern technology in farming today, farming can get a little boring!... When the work is done, to the woodshop I go!
Don’t know about where you are, but around here a lot of coughing and hacking going on around here!
- My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond - 1729 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 98 parts
- Just for Fun... - 97 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1754 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- dbhost - 410 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- mafe - 301 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 238 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- stefang - 213 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- robscastle - 207 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 207 entries
- Dave Rutan - 206 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 193 entries
- Rustic - 190 entries