We have two, large juniper slabs for sale in Overgaard, AZ. The largest measures roughly 34 3/4” x 63” and is 3” thick, we are asking $225. The narrower of the two measures about 21’ across the middle x 57” tall and is 2 1/4” thick, and we are asking $150.We have more slabs of comparable size that we are willing to sell, and more pictures are available upon request.
I got an e-mail message from a web site called LumberBoss. A member on LumberBoss has some air dried cherry about 10.000 BD Ft for $2.00 a BD FT. No minimum. He is north of Lynchburg VA. Contact me if you need a phone number.
*http://www.ebay.com/sch/interschola/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=* Baltimore, Southern Ca. N.Y.Local Pick-Up Only. No Shipping 1961 CROWN SCHOOL BUS CONVERTED TO BAND BUS DIESEL. Rust Hunt in Style $899.00
I’m having to choose between two hobbies, at least for the moment, and so I’m downsizing my woodworking a bit. If you’re interested, I’ve got some tools posted on eBay: Rockler Roundover/Beading Router Bit Set:http://www.ebay.com/itm/290822186033?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Rockler Router Guide Bushing Set:http://www.ebay.com/itm/290822191072?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Rockler Template Router Bit:http://...
I removed this post.
Hi all, Over the years I have come across two separate slate sets and was wondering if any one was interested it purchasing them. Here are the links to my postings on Craigslist. This one is 3/4” thick slate: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/for/2535416251.html This one is 1” thick slate: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/for/2535410084.html Let me know if you are interested. 952-250-1530. Thanks and happy building!
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1696 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 97 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 92 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 69 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1721 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- dbhost - 403 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- mafe - 287 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 232 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- stefang - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 204 entries
- robscastle - 196 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 191 entries
- Dave Rutan - 191 entries
- Rustic - 190 entries