I have enjoyed my new bandsaw greatly. It was a great addition and there will be many more project coming off of it. This time I am making a small Christmas Tree Puzzle that is 2 levels high. The materials cost is extremely low because you can use a scrap 2×4. This project can get the kids involved or you can hog all the building fun for yourself. The approximate size of the the is 6″x3″x 1 1/2″. After a little paint it can go to the kids to give them some fun times. Click here for the vid...
Making decorations is fun. Woodworking, welding, and smithing are also fun. This time I combine them all and create a decorative sled. This is a very simple project that will get plenty of years use. Check the video out, leave comments, and make sure to like and subscribe! Click here for video. Also, does anyone know where the old embed code went to? I can no longer see it on YouTube to embed the video here.
I working with plywood and i would like to show my works.
Hang your bananas with style. Made this banana hanger yesterday for a Christmas gift. A suggestion was also made that this would hold headphones nicely, this coming from a music creator. Only tools needed were a jig saw, router, and a drill. You can watch the video HERE.
Warning: The letter W makes a lot of appearances in this post. If, for some reason you don’t like Ws, then just move along. I knew I wanted to add something decorative to the tool chest and my first thoughts were either a logo of some sort or a fancy word in ancient Greek or Latin (I’m a nerd like that). Since I don’t have a logo yet, I ruled that option out. I came up with a couple of Greek or Latin words that I thought might be neat, but decided that would be too much e...
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1599 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 96 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 89 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- ScrollSaw Information and Resources - 68 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1624 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- dbhost - 390 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- mafe - 279 entries
- William - 258 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- shipwright - 221 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 199 entries
- stefang - 198 entries
- Rustic - 188 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 187 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 176 entries