Got up early this morning and took advantage of some deals! Check them out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS5KksFrm7Y!https://s3.amazonaws.com/lumberjocks.com/mx2846m.jpg!
I decided on the Bosch 1617EVS(PK), so kept my eyes peeled over the last week or so on the different retail sites, including craigslist and ebay for a possible used one. Amazon’s price for the “Bosch 1617EVSPK 12 Amp 2-1/4-Horsepower Plunge and Fixed Base Variable Speed Router Kit with 1/4-Inch and 1/2-Inch Collets” was $200 (pretty competitive based on my searches but not a huge bargain), but today I realized that Amazon is having a Bosch tool promotion until May 31st. ...
BLERG! I bought these last weekend, 6 days ago now, for $40. I tend to stock up on 50%-off items I really want in their continuous stream of sales, but while at the store to take advantage of a $15 coupon (>$50 purchase), I saw these. They weren’t on sale, but every 1/64” increment between 1/8” and 1/2”, and brad point as well? I Had to have them. I hadn’t seen them on sale (or I’ve forgotten) in the months (year?) that I’ve been scouring their sales,...
Ok, so I called Woodcraft and Jet, the people at Jet were far easier to talk to and more appologetic of the situation, but regardelss, neither were able to offer me any good solution… So, not wanting to miss out on the price I got, and knowing that Woodcraft has a brick and mortar store here in Nevada (albeit it’s an 8 hour drive), I started thinking…. I called a local vendor here in Vegas to see if they could match the pricing… First I spoke with a customer care re...
One late Sunday Afternoon while visiting our son who lives in Hot Springs AR. My wife, and I took a jaunt down to the local shopping center. I dropped her off at a Book store, and promised I’d pick her up at 6:00. I went to the big Lowes, & I wandered around the store for awhile, and finally ended up in my favorite area, The Tools. I combed the aisles until I came upon a large tag. Dewalt Model DW 625, $125. the regular price had been $325. I was looking it over, & I noticed t...
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1510 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 94 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 89 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- The Craftsman's Path - 67 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1534 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 394 entries
- dbhost - 390 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- William - 258 entries
- mafe - 252 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- shipwright - 207 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 199 entries
- stefang - 187 entries
- Rustic - 186 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 177 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 165 entries