The Headless LumberJock rides again, this time creating a special Halloween Candy Container. Thanks for posting all great Halloween Candy Containers. You can see all 7 entries by clicking on this link. And here are the winners of our “Headless LumberJock” t-shirt (see images below): 1. 2. 3. Congrats!
Just a friendly reminder.. entry deadline is coming. We have 2 entries so far. Rules design/create something to hold Halloween candy tag project as “halloween2011” submit entry by October 31, 2011, midnight (Greenwich Mean Time) three winners with the highest project score (secret formula that is behind the Hot Projects – in summary it’s a weighted average of the project’s faves, comments and views) will be announced on November 1st winners w...
Anybody interested in getting our Special Edition LJ T-Shirts for this Halloween Contest can order them on the following links (click on the pictures): We have 2 entries so far. Just a reminder – the deadline is on October 31, 2011. Have fun!
The Headless LumberJock rides again, this time creating a special Halloween Candy Container. There are candy containers used by the average person and then there are those created by LumberJocks!LumberJocks like to think outside the box, or the bowl as in this case, and take things to a whole new level. And, so, the challenge is on—create a container for Halloween candy or just decoration and enter to win one of the very cool – Special Edition – LumberJock t-shirts. ...
Started playing around with some… “new career options” for some of my unsold ornaments left over from this past Christmas. Between the finished ones, and nearly ready, there are several dozen after all. This container is mahogany. Grain match is very close to the lid/ornament. Turned and sanded, but still unfinished. I’d already intended to cut feet out of the hollow bottom, so I’m not worried about the hole that chipped out. But since sanding and getting ...
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1265 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 95 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 88 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Just for Fun... - 82 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 75 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- The Craftsman's Path - 67 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1287 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 388 entries
- dbhost - 370 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 311 entries
- Karson - 301 entries
- Martin Sojka - 297 entries
- William - 257 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- mafe - 216 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 187 entries
- Rustic - 184 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- shipwright - 168 entries
- PurpLev - 163 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 161 entries
- stefang - 148 entries