A short video of the progress on Instagram Thank you for looking!
I’ve prepared two boxes for my new series – “Dreaming of Brazil”. I cannot wait to start carving them!
I started working on my next book of patterns – “Autumn leaves”.
A small video of the process on Instagram.
My second album includes 118 patterns. Here are some of them: Thank you for looking!
A small video of the progress on Instagram. Thank you for looking!
http://youtu.be/85FS7pyrbuA Thank you for looking!
- My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond - 1822 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Toy costruction - 131 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 115 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 98 parts
- Woodworking on a Half-Shoestring - 91 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 82 parts
- Shop stuff - 80 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1847 entries
- dbhost - 449 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- mafe - 324 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- Dave Rutan - 272 entries
- William - 258 entries
- robscastle - 256 entries
- shipwright - 255 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- A Slice of Wood Workshop - 226 entries
- bandit571 - 223 entries
- stefang - 221 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 207 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries