A short video of the progress on Instagram Thank you for looking!
I’ve prepared two boxes for my new series – “Dreaming of Brazil”. I cannot wait to start carving them!
I started working on my next book of patterns – “Autumn leaves”.
A small video of the process on Instagram.
My second album includes 118 patterns. Here are some of them: Thank you for looking!
A small video of the progress on Instagram. Thank you for looking!
http://youtu.be/85FS7pyrbuA Thank you for looking!
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1695 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 97 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 92 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 69 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1720 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- dbhost - 403 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- mafe - 286 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 232 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- stefang - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 204 entries
- robscastle - 196 entries
- Smitty_Cabinetshop - 191 entries
- Dave Rutan - 191 entries
- Rustic - 190 entries