in 2007 was the first International LumberJock Day. on that day Lumberjocks arrived at the 1000 registered Lumberjocks. It has been celebrated on and off since them. So happy International Day to all of the Lumberjocks world wide. For their skills and techniques, for the sharing for each of us to learn.
There are days when I cannot believe that I am a Woodworker! I never imagined that I…A wife of 17 years, a Mother of 3, a full time Caregiver to my daughter with Epilepsy would’ve found a hobby that I enjoy so very much…a hobby that has now become a small (tiny) new business! Woodworking has opened a whole new world to me. A world where I can confidently say…”I CAN DO THAT!” But then invariably, some unexpected challenge occurs mid-project and I sayR...
To all of you Irish Lads and Lassies and wannabees Happy St. Patrick’s day. My Soda Bread I just made. The corned beef and cabbage, the potatoes are at the bottom. Enjoy your day. I’m wearing green.
Calling all Mid Atlantic LumberJocks! I met up with Karson at the Baltimore Woodworking Show earlier today and I mentioned to him I would like to see a Mid-Atlantic LumberJocks Picnic or party this year. He thought it would be a great idea. I would like to get a feel of how many of LumberJocks in the Mid-Atlantic area would be interested in meeting this year. I am thinking late June as a time line. Between the time school let out and the July 4th holiday. We thought that the Baltimore/W...
Well, not really woodworking, but fun stuff nevertheless :) From my blog. NOTE: Several more photos at my blog. This year’s celebration of Independence Day was a blast, in more ways than one. Sierra has been studying about Independence Day, and she knew the reasons for July 4. Of course, some of the information permeated onto her sisters in more or less accurate ways. And then, towards dusk, with more frequent calls for something to do other than play with their stuff in their ...
- My Journey As A Scroll Saw Pattern Designer - 1614 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 97 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 89 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- As The Lathe Turns - 76 parts
- WoodWriting Haiku Thursday's --by RusticWoodArt - 74 parts
- ScrollSaw Information and Resources - 68 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1639 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- dbhost - 390 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- mafe - 279 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 222 entries
- Betsy - 221 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 199 entries
- stefang - 198 entries
- Rustic - 188 entries
- BritBoxmaker - 187 entries
- Chris Davis - 183 entries
- robscastle - 182 entries