So I was watching Rough Cut and Tommy Mac was building a blanket chest and it had a beautiful carved pattern on it and that was all the inspiration I need to start on this road. As well my body is feeling old of late and I just want to do something small and craftsy and not be hauling big ass 4×8 plywood sheet all over the place.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgrQCVnL5Us Thank you for looking!
A short video of the progress on Instagram. Thank you for looking!
Thank you for looking!
Thank you for looking!
View on YouTube
Here is a video of my past and present projects. I thought it would be a lot easier to do it this way to show you some of my work. All projects from wood I have used either pallets or recycled wood from old furniture and off cuts I had laying around in the workshop. I really like to make and build many things as you can see. I hope you like what you see. I really enjoyed building everyone of these projects. I am currently working on a Homemade Bandsaw a drill press and a routing machine...
Hello, long time since I’ve been on site. Sorry to say, not due to wood working projects… Work has me jumpin building new automation, test equipment and I’m pushing to use Fanuc robotics more than we usually do. Never mind that, my topic and question:Has anyone here used the Laguna Swift CNC router and 3D design/G-code software? I’m thinking about a purchase and would like opinions. Thanks Magdaddy
- My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond - 1828 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Toy costruction - 131 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 115 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 98 parts
- Woodworking on a Half-Shoestring - 91 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Shop stuff - 85 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 82 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1853 entries
- dbhost - 452 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- mafe - 325 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- Dave Rutan - 275 entries
- robscastle - 263 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 258 entries
- A Slice of Wood Workshop - 233 entries
- bandit571 - 229 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- stefang - 221 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 207 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries