I had to make another bottle opener video because it is so quick and easy and popular.I decided to use an old style western theme on this one.Click here to see it.Let me know what you think.Hope you enjoy it.
A couple of years ago we had to do some cutting of a Paulownia Tree. (Princess Tree) I took several pieces and they have been hanging out and drying for quite a while. The wood is extremely light weight but very sturdy. I finally pulled a log out this morning as I am was cutting blanks. I decided to cut a few large blanks at first to see what it was like. Decided to go with 2 bottle opener blanks. It turns very quickly and a little rough. but once you have a shape it goes quick...
Here was an easy project that I did recently; a Bottle Opener with a Magnetic Catch. You only need one board for this project and it’s something you can build in a few hours. Here is my attempt at making a video of how I made it, and as always you can check out my website at: www.woodlogger.com to see more projects and videos of what I’m doing in the shop.
I worked on this project this weekend. Lots of fun! I have created a new You tube channel strictly for my woodworking. Please subscribe. Thanks a lot. “The Tale of two Bottle Openers” :
Been working on a number of bottle openers and decided to try a lacquer finish on them as it should hold up a bit better. Problem was how to apply the finish on a round thing. Here is the simple solution I came up with. Basic piece of scrap wood (actually game that did not work out) 3/8” bolts and nuts. It worked worked well. I have 5 new bottle openers already dried with lacquer and the epoxy is now curing on them. Looking forward to delivering these to the gift shop ...
Had a fun trip to wood store. Did some welding and was able to turn a bottle opener. Check out the Vlog and subscribe for weekly videos.
- My Journey As A Creative Designer - Woodworking and Beyond - 1815 parts
- Extremely Average - 324 parts
- Toy costruction - 130 parts
- A journey into the workshop. - 115 parts
- Workshop Development - 107 parts
- Just for Fun... - 98 parts
- Woodworking on a Half-Shoestring - 91 parts
- Daily Update - 87 parts
- Life as an Amateur Woodworker - 82 parts
- "Hobbit Holes in MyWorld" --by RusticWoodArt - 77 parts
- Sheila Landry (scrollgirl) - 1840 entries
- dbhost - 448 entries
- frank - 417 entries
- degoose - 397 entries
- Ecocandle - 325 entries
- mafe - 322 entries
- MsDebbieP - 314 entries
- Karson - 305 entries
- Martin Sojka - 296 entries
- Dave Rutan - 265 entries
- William - 258 entries
- shipwright - 254 entries
- robscastle - 253 entries
- Betsy - 228 entries
- A Slice of Wood Workshop - 222 entries
- stefang - 221 entries
- Stevinmarin - 212 entries
- bandit571 - 212 entries
- Todd A. Clippinger - 207 entries
- Gary Fixler - 204 entries